- This event has passed.
Baby-Steps Latte Art with Emery School of Coffee in October
October 12, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmRM 350
Ever wondered how your barista does your latte tulip so effortlessly, or even more intricate designs like corgis or roses, so perfectly?
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Wonder no more, and join Emery School of Coffee in “Baby-Steps Latte Art”, where you’ll learn barista basics such as frothing milk correctly and creating basic patterns for your cafe latte in this 3 hour, hands-on workshop. [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Participants will learn the following:
- The importance and function of crema
- Pour and perfect your latte art skills up to 18 cups of coffee in a session
- Learn how to stretch and forth milk for latte art
- Learn the basics of free pour latte art pattern, such as tulip, heart and rosettas
- Learn how to choose the right milk for your cappuccino
- Learn how to make creative designs on your coffee using various tools
- Learn to master the perfect milk temperature for your coffee
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]As the title says, it’s “Baby-Steps”, suitable for anyone, even those with no experience! Get your tickets today!
* No experience required
* All courses are conducted by internationally certified, world renowned trainer
* We maintain a small student-trainer ratio to ensure optimal learning[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”107885″ alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row]