Ever wondered how your barista does your latte tulip so effortlessly, or even more intricate designs like corgis or roses, so perfectly?
Wonder no more, and join Emery School of Coffee in “Baby-Steps Latte Art”, where you’ll learn barista basics such as frothing milk correctly and creating basic patterns for your cafe latte in this 3 hour, hands-on workshop.
Participants will learn the following:
– Pull espresso shots correctly
– Understand the importance of crema for latte art
– Learn how to stretch and forth milk for latte art
– Learn the basics of free pour latte art pattern, such as tulip, heart and rosettas
– Learn how to choose the right milk for your cappuccino
– Learn to master the perfect milk temperature for your coffee
As the title says, it’s “Baby-Steps”, suitable for anyone, even those with no experience! Get your tickets today!