EARLY BIRD – RM10% discount for purchases made before 7 September!
An introductory course on espresso and cappuccino making.
Beginners Guide to Espresso is a 3 hours hands-on coffee workshop for any interested individual to learn more about making espresso, frothing milk and assembling various coffee beverages found in a typical cafe setting.
Participants will learn the following:
– Familiarising the espresso machine and grinder
– Choosing the right beans for your espresso
– Choosing the right grinder to make espressos
– Correct dosing, distribution, and tamping techniques
– Dialing in the grinder
– Tasting espressos
– Definition of espresso
– Concepts of over and under-extraction in coffee
– Milk frothing for cafe latte and cappuccino
– Assembling milk beverages, such as cafe latte, cappuccino and flat white
– Various drinks menu preparation
Suitable for anyone, no experience required! Get your tickets today!