For sheer enjoyment, there’s nothing like a well-drawn espresso, or a rich, steaming cappuccino, so why not come for a beginner’s course on espresso and cappuccino making?
Join Emery School of Coffee this 21 September, for a 3-hour hands-on workshop, to learn about making an espresso, how to froth milk, and assembling the different coffee beverages in your typical cafe setting.
Participants will learn the following:
– Familiarising the espresso machine and grinder
– Choosing the right beans for your espresso
– Choosing the right grinder to make espressos
– Correct dosing, distribution, and tamping techniques
– Dialing in the grinder
– Tasting espressos
– Definition of espresso
– Concepts of over and under-extraction in coffee
– Milk frothing for cafe latte and cappuccino
– Assembling milk beverages, such as cafe latte, cappuccino and flat white
– Various drinks menu preparation
Even if you’re a newbie with no experience, this course is suitable for anyone, so get your tickets today!