Discover the Secrets of Speyside Whisky
With the Speyside whisky you have at home or have just purchased, we will look at the different techniques to drink it to get the full experience that Speyside Whiskies have to offer.
We will also learn whilst having a lot of fun, all you need to know to be a professional whisky aficionado, including some do’s and don’ts.
Join us on Tuesday, July 7 @ 630pm!
What To Bring
- Desktop computer/pad or mobile phone
- A stable internet connection
- A good whisky glass
- Some water
- Any savoury snacks but nothing too spicy
- Your favourite Scotch whisky. If you need to get something,
- Your favourite Speyside whisky and a Islay whisky to compare if you have one. If you need to get something, please use this link to purchase from a small selection of A Gentlemen’s Pour – 50ml, available on DiineOut.
Bigger parties accepted on request otherwise a small group is the best. Private groups of up to 6 pax also available.