ASK Training and Consultancy are an accredited Training Provider under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia who provide the Food Handler Course which is a compulsory course to all Food Handlers in Malaysia.
- To certify as Food Handler required by Food Hygiene Regulation 2009
- To have a full understanding of the role of Food Handler
- To obtain guidance on food safety and hygiene practices
- To understand the risk of food poisoning
Who should attend?
- Those who are directly involved with the preparation of food
- Those who come into contact with food or food surfaces
- Those who handle packaged/unpackaged food or appliances
- Personnel in Food & Beverage in all sectors, students working in the Hospitality Industry, Restaurants/Chefs/Canteens/Hawkers and Food Processing organizations
This is a 3 hours classroom session and immediate certificate issued to the participant.
ASK Training and Consultancy is also holding the same workshop on 15 May, tickets can be purchased through the following links: