GINRUM.ME TAKES OVER JAYA ONE FOR ITS SECOND EDITION THIS JULY
Malaysia’s first ever gin and rum festival is taking over Jaya One for round two on Saturday, 6th July. Continuing from last year’s success, GinRum.Me is bigger and better than before with more gin and rum, more food, and a cocktail battle royale.
Common Ground will host the ticketed spirits tasting section, where you can find labels from around the world, including 23rd Street Gin, Abelforth’s Bathtub Gin, Beefeater Pink, Bottega, Caorunn, Chase Gin, Copperhead, Drumshanbo, Iron Balls, London No. 1, Melbourne Gin Company, Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin, Poor Toms Gin, Sakurao Japanese Dry Gin, Scapegrace, The Botanist, Thomas Dakin, Von Hellers and more.
For rum, there will be Abelforth’s Rumbullion!, Angostura, Chalong Bay, Clement Rhum, Isaan, Matusalem, Mekhong, Mount Gay, Phraya as well as Fentimans tonic and Monin. These brands will be available for purchase at special prices on the day. We will also introduce a new spirit, JiangXiaoBai.
New this year is the VIP category, where VIP ticket holders get entry from 2pm-9pm and includes the following:
- Access to VIP Lounge where you can watch the festival crowds from above
- Tasting of exclusive gin and rum brands
- Self-service gin bar
- Head and shoulder massage
- Exclusive goodie bag
- All on top of what’s offered to Standard ticket holders
*Select your VIP Ticket on the check-out page!
Standard Tickets from 3pm-9pm entitles you the following:
- 1 x GRM Tasting Glass to use during the event and to bring home after
- 1 x GRM Passport with Exhibitors Information
- 1 x Complimentary Welcome Cocktail
- Free Tasting of All Exhibited Spirits
- Free Entry to Masterclasses (first come first serve basis)
*Purchase 9 tickets and get 1 ticket completely FREE!
Meanwhile, the Square at Jaya One will set the scene for GinRum.Me’s collection of pop up bars that will be hosted at restaurants like Momochan, Tommy Thongchai, Three Stooges, and S’Mores, completely open to the public from 2pm-10pm. Cocktails are RM25 each by coupon.
This year guests can judge the cocktail competition between the pop-ups of the best bars in town by voting for your favourite at the festival, with the top two battling it out on the night for the top spot. There will also be games and contests to keep guests entertained between drinks during the festival, and food available from the restaurants to go with your drinks – plus, eating competitions on the day to keep you entertained! Do note that the outlets there will be serving pork.
GinRum.Me is a pet-friendly venue that welcomes two-legged and four-legged guests, except for the VIP area.
Watch out for a two week-long cocktail promotion and activities leading up to GinRum.Me at various outlets across the Klang Valley.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for group purchases.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets sold are not refundable and one ticket is valid for one entry only.
- You will be asked to verify your credentials in order to claim the tickets.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Proof of age may be requested. *This event is open to adults 21 years and above and Non-Muslims only.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
- Any data collected can be used for marketing purposes from this event.