You have come to the point where “normal” coffee-making doesn’t quite do justice to your taste buds anymore.
That’s when you join “Home Brewing Basics”, organised by Emery School of Coffee to unlock the secrets of making coffee taste even better at home.
In this 3 hour workshop, learn about the brewing process, the concepts of over- and under-extractions, choosing the right coffee for your cup of joe at home or workplace, as well as setting the right grind settings for your brewing device. Techniques aside, you will also learn how to taste and distinguish between coffees and identify taste balance in the cup.
If the above terrifies you…a little, fret not. Our internationally-renowned and certified trainer will be conducting the workshop with a small trainer-student to ensure optimal learning.
Participants will learn the following:
- The brewing process
- Brew ratios
- Concepts of over and under-extractions
- Usage of various brewing devices
- Roast profile for filter coffee
- Choose the right coffee for your filter coffee at home or workplace
- Use the right brewing ratio to make a perfect cuppa
- Choose the right grind setting for your brewing device
- Perfect the techniques required for successful brewing
- Choose the right brewing device and grinder that suit your needs and goals
- Taste and distinguish from coffees to coffees
- Identify taste balance in a cup of manually brew coffee
*All courses are conducted by internationally certified, world renowned trainer
*We maintain a small student-trainer ratio to ensure optimal learning