There are two dates available in July with two different timings which can be selected on the check-out page!
14 July @ 1.00pm – 5.00pm
15 July @ 10.30 am – 2.30 pm
Ever come across these stunning cakes and only wishing you can make one yourself?
Here’s your chance to learn! Helmed by a professional baker Ms. Chrizzllyn, she will guide you in a small learning class to grasp all baking and decorating techniques, from A to Z. You will no longer need to buy a cake after her classes.
This cake is also perfect as a gift to impress your relatives and loved ones!
Within this class, you will be able to learn the following skills:
- Master the techniques of whipping up 2 types of cream using a machine (no longer need to remember the complicated recipes!)
- Handmade fresh, scented cream
- Learn easy-to-control half-leaching skills
- Master smooth frosting on cake
- Grasp stack-up cake body heightening cake technique
- Applying various innovative decoration techniques – each design learned are never the same
- Nailing the foundation of original marble chocolate sponge
- How to select quality cream and types of fresh fruits
- Flower hygiene treatment and matching skills
*Materials will be provided in class together with refreshments
*Bring home your own cake in a gift box
Please select your preferred date (14 July @ 1pm or 15 July @ 10:30am) on the check-out page!
The class only allows a handful of students for better learning experience. Hurry and book your tickets today!
Teaching language: Mandarin / Cantonese