Sunday Bubbly Brunch at Curate, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Discover a world of flavours, bubbles and art at the Sunday Bubbly Brunch at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
Guests can savour a range of dishes at the lavish buffet – from local favourites to Western brunch classics and Four Seasons specialties.
In true Four Seasons fashion, the buffet stations are designed to engage and delight diners. Marvel at the team of talented chefs as they carve, roast and toss their wok’s in effortless style.
With the finest seafood and meats on the menu, top recommendations include the ikan bakar (Malaysian-style grilled fish), roasted whole lamb and prime rib, as well as Chef Junious’ chicken and waffles.
Local Malaysian & International Artisan Cheese Selection (12 Types)
Cold Cut Selection
Dim Sum Station
Traditional Malay Section
Arabic Roast Station
Crafted Caesar Salad Statio
Peri-Peri Rotisserie Whole Chicken
Seafood on Ice
Hot Dish – Om Ali | Bubur Cha-cha
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”122213″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_single_image image=”122212″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Indulge in endless varieties of champagne or sample varieties of the cure for your Saturday’s night hangover at the Bloody Mary bar – available now at the Sunday Brunch, where sustainable ingredients and distinctive techniques are used to create magic in a glass.
As icing on the cake, a caricature artist is on hand to created a sparkling image for you and your loved ones.
Upon check-out, select your preferred Sunday in March, add on your kids and upgrade your brunch!
ADD-ON RM105nett per child (5-12 years old)
ADD-ON RM138nett per adult to include 1 Glass of Welcome Champagne, Free Flow of Wine, Beer and Access to Bloody Mary Cocktail Bar
ADD-ON RM278nett per adult to include Free Flow of Champagne, Wine, Beer and Access to Bloody Mary Cocktail Bar
Dress Code: Smart Casual
[vc_single_image image=”107495″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.