Thanksgiving at Tosca, DoubleTree Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Thanksgiving falls on Nov 28, and Tosca at DoubleTree Hilton Kuala Lumpur would like to have you and your loved ones over to celebrate with a delicious meal, for only RM150 per pax.
Take your time to pick your favourite appetisers at our special starter counter, before making a decision on the main course.
Choose either the traditional Roast Turkey Roulade with Turkey Leg Confit Filling; or the Sustainable Seabass Fillet; or the Grass-Fed Rib Eye steak, for the highlight of your dinner. Each comes with a choice of delectable sauces, accompanied by traditional Thanksgiving garnish such as pumpkin and choice greens.
Wrap up the meal from a choice selection of desserts, as you savour an evening dining poolside this Thanksgiving 2019.
Sicilian Seafood Salad
Tiger Prawns, Mussels, Octopus, Thinly Sliced Fennel, Mixed Lettuce, Citrus Dressing, and Italian Parsley
Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad
Cubes of Watermelon dressed with Feta Cheese, Arugula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Aged Balsamic
Classic Caesar Salad with condiments
Homemade Caesar Dressing, Garlic Croutons, “Parmigiano Reggiano” Cheese
Fresh Cherry Tomatoes, Crispy Duck Bacon, Crispy Turkey Ham
Jerusalem Artichoke Soup
With Rosemary Butter Brioche and Red Pesto
Assorted Breads and Condiments
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Unsalted Butter, Canola Butter
Main Course *1 Time only
Sustainable Seabass Fillet
Roast Turkey Roulade with Turkey Leg Confit Filling
Grass Fed Rib Eye Steak
Choice of Sauces: Smoked Duck Bacon Cream, Truffle Jus, Cranberry Shallot Jus
All Mains come with Pumpkin Puree, Grilled Jumbo Asparagus, and Mixed Salad
Cinnamon Infused Pumpkin Tart
Banana Toffee Pie
Apple Tart Tatin
Freshly Cut Fruits
[vc_message icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-plus”]
And for an additional RM60nett, you’ll get to enjoy free flow of wine and beer with your meal. Add this on upon check-out!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Get your tickets today!
[vc_single_image image=”114849″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.