Thanksgiving Feast at Cellar Door, DoubleTree Hilton KL
Thanksgiving falls on Nov 26, and Cellar Door at DoubleTree Hilton Kuala Lumpur would like to have you and your loved ones over to celebrate with a festive feast of European delights featuring classics such as Stuffed Turkey, Warm Pumpkin Pie, and a choice of sauces and greens to suit your taste.
Includes free flow of wine, Carlsberg green draught beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
Book a memorable Thanksgiving celebration at Cellar Door now!
Located next to the lobby of the hotel, Cellar Door is a gastro pub serving up imaginative drinks to pair with satisfying meals. This is a place where wine lovers, beginners and enthusiasts alike, can discover, learn and appreciate wines at their own pace
Ice Cold Carlsberg Green Draught
Toasted sesame-Kyuri-Shoyu&Yuzu dressing
Grilled Baby Octopus
Belgium endive-Sicilian inspired marinade-Tuile
Stuffed Button Mushroom
Smoked Chicken-Pesto-Truffle Oil
Domaine Gayda T’air D’oc Sauvignon Blanc
Crème fraîche-Seafood ragout-Sage-Rustic bread
Fantini Pinot Grigio
Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
Potato puree-Artichoke barigoule-Cranberry jus
Los Haroldos Estate Malbec
Warm Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin-Shredded meringue-Pecan-Signature ice cream-Pumpkin sauce
Freshly Brewed Coffee or Tea
Come and join us on Thursday, 26 November from 6pm to 10pm!
RM90 nett for children aged between 6 to 12 years old.
Dress Code: Casual
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.