Join Chris Low and Lionel Lau, two of the most prominent (and slightly overweight) wine personalities in Malaysia as they take you on a guided tasting of 2 to 3 wines each week.
Learn the best insider tips to tasting, evaluating and serving wines.
They will even share some insight and knowledge into pairing wines with local food, fueled by their experiences over 40 years (combined, they’re not that old yet!) of tasting, drinking and eating lots and lots (and lots) of food.
The ticket price includes a 30ml tasting sample of each wine and training materials!
This week’s tasting will be 2 wines from Bordeaux Saint-Émilion region…
– Chateau Haut Jamard Lussac-Saint-Emilion
– Chateau de Ferrand, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
Lionel Lau is a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. An eclectic wine collector and drinker. He owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, which was awarded by an international wine magazine for it’s wine list. He will share his knowledge and tips on wine and food pairing in a fun and informative way.
Chris Low is Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps, a graduate in Hotel Management and has been trained in wine and spirits by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust. He not only founded MyWine Club, an association of connoisseurs in Malaysia, but for six years, he managed Vintage Assets, a wine merchant through which he introduced many customers to Bordeaux wines! With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, he is now CEO of SWAG Consultancy Sdn Bhd and VP of F&B Aariana Hospitality International. These two organizations specialise in consulting and training in restaurant management as well as importing and selling wine. His love for the wines of Bordeaux began when he was 26 and since then he has shared this enthusiasm. Since 2018, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia.
What To Bring
- Laptop or mobile with Zoom access
- A stable internet connection
- A good webcam
- A room or space with natural light
- A4 paper and a pen
- Wine Glasses
Purchase your ticket and we will be in touch to arrange for delivery of tasting samples to your home address.
Book Your Spot
- The ticket price stated above is nett price and for 1 guest.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue or online that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.