Refunds & Returns
Thank you for shopping at DiineOut!
At DiineOut, we aim to bring satisfaction and boozy happiness to all our customers and we back that up with our Returns & Refunds policy.
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we’re here to help.
DiineOut provides access to top brands and exclusive products to our customers, unfortunately as a result, not every product can be returned or exchanged for refunds or DiineOut Points.
Conditions for Returns
All Goods (unless marked ‘Sale’ or ‘Discounted’ or otherwise noted as non-returnable on the product page) can be returned or exchanged for refunds or DiineOut Points.
For the Goods to be eligible for a return or exchange, please ensure that:
- The Goods were purchased and returned to us within 14 days from the receipt of original order;
- The Goods must be in the same condition that you received it;
- The Goods must be in the original packaging – including: boxes, plastic wrap, bubble wrap, and gift boxes;
- The Goods must have a valid receipt or proof of purchase.
Damaged / Incorrect Goods
If you find that you have received Goods that were damaged/ defective over the course of shipment (for example, leaking/ broken bottle or corked wine) or… if you’ve received Goods that do not match your original order…
Don’t worry, just contact us within 48 hours of receiving the Goods and we will help sort it out.
Goods that cannot be returned:
- Experience tickets;
- Goods under DiineOut ‘Eats’ category;
- Goods marked ‘Sale’ or ‘Discounted’ or otherwise noted as non-returnable on the product page;
- Goods which were unsealed / opened after delivery and are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
- Personalised Goods that were made to your specifications;
- For corked wines, the returned bottle must have a minimum of 75% of its original contents for us to assess the wine. Empty wine bottles will not be eligible for replacement.
- In the unlikely event of a damaged/defective non-returnable product is delivered to you, just contact us within 48 hours of receiving the Goods. We will ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing a refund or free replacement as applicable.
DiineOut reserves the right to refuse returns of any Goods that does not meet the above return conditions at our sole discretion.
How to Return Your Order:
Please mail/ send the Goods to the following address within 14 days from the receipt of original order:
Provenant Sdn Bhd
Lot 956 , Jalan Anggerik
Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara,
47400 Damansara Jaya,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment and customers are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods.
Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
REFUNDS AND DIINEOUT POINTS
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded.
Returnable Goods priced below RM999.99 will be refunded in the form of DiineOut Points.
For returnable Goods priced above RM1,000 you can choose between 2 types of refunds:
- Refund of DiineOut Points (you will not incur any fees or charges for this refund form)
- Refund via the original form of payment you used for the order minus shipping costs + 3% of total bill charged
If you had used DiineOut Points to purchase the item in question, we’ll restore the original DiineOut Points to your account.
Once you have selected to receive your refund in DiineOut Points, it cannot be exchanged for cashback or to the original form of payment refund.
If the credit card used in connection with the purchase is expired or invalid, the refund will transfer over to your new card if it is with the same bank. If this is not possible, you will need to provide us with the bank account details for remittance transfer of the refund.
If any promotional discount was applied to the total bill at the time of purchase, you will be refunded the actual amount paid at the time of purchase for that item.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a refund in the form of DiineOut Points for the same value, once we receive the returned Goods.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will provide the refund to the gift giver in the form of DiineOut Points for the same value.
Tickets bought on DiineOut are refundable at the event organiser’s discretion. To request a refund, you will need to get in touch with the organiser as listed in the event to request a refund.
We will need the organiser’s written approval in order to process any refunds.
The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
For all refunds, we will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods or when we receive your notification of any damaged / incorrect Goods.
DiineOut reserves the absolute discretion to refund and cancel the transaction if there is no stock available or as we deem appropriate.
If you need any assistance or have any questions about our Returns & Refunds Policy, please contact us by visiting this page on our website: https://diineout.com/contact/ or drop a message with our Customer Support – [email protected]