1996 Bordeaux Wine Tasting at Soleil
Known as a “classic” Bordeaux year, Soleil will be hosting a 1996 Bordeaux wine tasting evening to celebrate the beautiful blend of vintage and history, in which the brand is also considered by many wine connoisseurs to produce the world’s greatest reds.
This 1996 tasting event features wine that are over two decades old.
Bordeaux wine is rich with history that spans almost 2,000 years to Roman times when the first vineyards were planted. Its wines are produced in a myriad of styles that come from a divergent range of terroirs and soils.[vc_single_image image=”10128″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”1996 Bordeaux Wine Tasting Menu”]
Clos du Vieux Plateau Certaine, Pomerol
Château Calon Segur, Saint Estephe
Château Haut-Batailley, Pauillac
Château Pape Clement, Pessac-Leognan
Château Palmer, Margaux
For you wine lovers, this is an absolute tasting event that you should not pass.
Be sure to grab your tickets today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.