1st Degree of Coffee at Cottle Coffee
1st Degree Coffee at Cottle Coffee! If you want to be a master, you must master the fundamentals. This class has all the essential pieces to form a solid foundation that you can build your coffee house on!
At Cottle Coffee, we are proud of our rich artisan coffee history. A fourth-generation coffee and tea merchant, Bruce Cottle, established Cottle Coffee in South Melbourne after taking over a coffee roastery that had been in existence since 1912.
Our trainer has over 20 years’ experience working with coffee as a barista, trainer, competitor and coffee roaster. He will help you understand the science and art of coffee.
The course is suitable for anyone that has an interest in coffee and wants to learn more or someone that wants to kick start their coffee career. All levels are welcome. It will be a practical lesson with theory intertwined, the class will be filled with activities and lots of coffee tasting![vc_text_separator title=”Course Content”]
Basic Latte Art
Espresso Equipment Basics
By the end of this lesson you will be able to make espresso, steam milk, pour all the beverages in a café menu and keep the coffee equipment maintained.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.