20 Sushi at Sushi Hibiki
Come and experience a modern reinvention of Japan’s Sushi Culture right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur with a Seasonal Sushi Course with 20 types of Nigiri!
“I’ll leave it up to you” – Omakase Menu. The fish selection depends 100% soley on Masterchef’s decision, rest assured it is 100% Japanese air-flown fresh seafood and ingredients carefully prepared by Sushi Chef, Makoto Saito.
Chef Makoto Saito Sam’s first connection with sushi started from a part-time job at a traditional counter sushi restaurant in Tokyo when he was a high school student. During his 20 years of training in the same restaurant, he acquired the skills and passion to become a sushi chef.
While working in other countries, he realised there are other skills that a sushi chef must possess, the ability to converse with customers and the ability to prepare sushi that suits customer’s feelings and preferences.[vc_single_image image=”110390″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]This seasonal course is available for lunch or dinner, select your preference upon check-out.
There are 2 time slots per session, you will be allocated according to availability!
Limited seating available so get your seat at the table today![vc_single_image image=”110228″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.