2019 Saké Open House
It’s The Saké Place’s 2019 Saké Open House on Oct 26!
Come join the fun, taste various saké varieties, and learn about the brewing techniques that distinguish each saké from a Nigori to a Daiginjo from Japanese saké representatives.
You will also get to meet and talk to international saké sommeliers, as well the winners of the 2019 Saké Sommelier of the Year Competition. And of course, purchase your favourite saké from those that you’ve tasted at a special 20% discount on the day!
[vc_single_image image=”113698″ alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”109977″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.