29 January Exclusive Salon and Delamotte Champagne Tasting Dinner at St Regis
Champagne lovers from in and around Kuala Lumpur, enjoyed a delicious five course meal together with Champagne from the prestigious Champagne House of Salon and Delamotte. Mr Didier Depond told the history of the houses and explained his unusual friendship that produced the Tiano & Nareno Malbec 2010 Magnum. Throughout the dinner Dajin Beverages Sdn Bhd offered their guests a chance to purchase signed bottles to enjoy at home!
“A great champagne is first and foremost a great wine.”
Enjoy an exquisite five course French cuisine dinner at the St.Regis in Kuala Lumpur, exclusively paired with Champagne Salon and Champagne Delamotte. Attending this unforgettable tasting experience will be a very special guest, namely, the President of Salon and Delamotte, Mr. Didier Depond!
The house of Salon is located on the Côte de Blanc and produces what connoisseurs consider to be the quintessential Blanc de Blancs. Only about 60,000 bottles are produced if at all from over 40 year old vines in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, Salon is not made every year and on average is makes only 3 vintages per decade and in the last century only 37 vintages has been declared making it the most sort after champagne in the world. All champagne lovers should try and experience it once in their lives.
Delamotte was founded in 1760 and is only one of 5 houses located in the heart of the Côte de Blanc in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger. It is said to be Chardonnay ‘s greatest advocate in champagne and produces only 800,000 bottles annually.
Delamotte Blanc de Blancs Non-Vintage
Oysters with Mi-Cuit Salmon, Cucumber and Watercress
Veal Sweetbread with Morels Mushrooms, and Tourte Sauce Périgourdine
Delamotte Blance de Blancs 2002
Pan-Seared Scallops with Caramelized Cauliflower Puree, Shallots Pickles and Kumquats
Salon Le Mesni 2006
Spring Chicken Blanquette Vegetables with White Truffle and Albufera sauce
Tiano & Nareno Malbec 2010 Magnum
Poached Peaches with Champagne Emulsion and Pink Champagne Sorbet
Delamotte Rose NV
The champagnes served during this dinner are among the finest in Malaysia, each bottle comes at a high value, making this dinner a wonderful chance for you to enjoy the finest Salon and Delamotte have to offer.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity as there are limited seats available.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.