5-Course Christmas Eve Dinner at Tosca DoubleTree Hilton KL
Indulge in Tosca’s Italian Christmas Eve special 5-course dinner with your friends and family!
Come explore the bountiful treats and wonderful flavours of italian cuisine as Tosca brings casual Italian dining experience to a whole new level this Christmas.
* RM90 nett for children aged 6 – 12 years old
*Upgrade your Christmas Eve dinner to include Free-Flow Alcoholic Beverages (includes House Red & White Wine and Beer) at only RM60 nett per pax.
An Italian Trattoria.
Tosca offers both indoor and outdoor seating, overlooking the poolside. The restaurant is designed with a blend of warm wood and stone elements making its ambience welcoming. The restaurant serving home-style Italian cuisine exudes a friendly feel, and its warm energy always makes one feel at home.
TOSCA’S 5-COURSE ITALIAN CHRISTMAS EVE DINNER
Foie Gras Terrina
Figs | Caramelised Shallot | Arugula | Sundried Tomato
Herb Crusted Lobster | Fragrant Red Bisque | Smoked Caviar | Basil Oil
Golden Bull Tagliatelle
Ox tongue | Oxtail | Beef Cheeks | Parmigiano Reggiano Cream | Herb Emulsion | Crispy Cheese
Brussel Sprouts Gratin| Pistachio & Chestnut | Mashed Duck Bacon Potatoes | Pumpkin Puree | Turkey Gravy | Aged balsamic
Christmas Jingle Bell
Almond Chocolate Sponge Sphere | Belgian Dark Chocolate Mousse |
Dark Sweet Cherry | Vanilla Chantilly Cream
RM 60 per pax for Free Flow Alcoholic Beverages
(includes House Red & White Wine and Beer)
Come and join us on Thursday, 24 December from 6.30pm to 10.30pm!
RM90 nett for children aged 6 – 12 years old.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Tosca Italian Trattoria
DoubleTree Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Level 11, The Intermark,
348, Jalan Tun Razak, Kampung Datuk Keramat,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
+60 (3) 2172 7272
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.