7 Course Tasting at Sitka Studio
Early Bird Promotion: Glass of Cava worth RM60 for those who purchase within the first 3 days of sale, until 28th September!
Sitka Studio is a contemporary restaurant serving a 7 course tasting menu showcasing the best of Malaysian produce.
Our food is provenance driven with virtually all of our ingredients caught, picked, foraged or grown within a few miles of Kuala Lumpur with only some interesting products brought in to complement, not dominate, what we already have.[vc_single_image image=”4095″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
sourdough with cultured butter
yuba tart, crab & macadamia
torched indonesian tuna, smoked tomatoes, shiso & tomato, horseradish granite
grilled zucchini, yuzu kosho & house ricotta
roast seabass, cauliflower, Malaysian pickles & brown butter
28 day aged duck, baby local beetroot, mulberry & hibiscus
stracciatella, black olives & guava
caramelized malt & tonka bean parfait
The menu can be complemented by a selection of natural and organic wines, champagnes and some favourites from our sister restaurant in the UK. Add-on the below pairing for only RM291.50nett per pax.[vc_text_separator title=”Wine Pairing Option”]
LUC Belaire Rose
BK Wines Skin & Bones White Savagnin 2016
Unico Zelo Esoterico Spice (Orange) Blend 2016
Jamsheed Le Menace Rouge 2014
Moscato D Asti, GD Vajra, Italy 2016
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.