A Grand Feast of Prosperity at THIRTY8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Celebrate Chinese New Year by indulging in an opulent feast of auspicious dishes to usher in a great year ahead.
To highlight the significance of a reunion meal, the exclusive 6-course and 8-course sharing menus curated by Executive Sous Chef, Byron Zhang are steeped in blessings of wealth, good luck, good health and happiness.
Spending his seventh year in Malaysia with an enhanced knowledge of Malaysian food culture, Chef Byron focuses on incorporating local flavours and ingredients into traditional must-have Chinese New Year dishes from his hometown in Guangdong, China.
Highlights include Prosperity Abalone Treasure Pot, Szechuan style steamed grouper, traditional crispy chicken stuffed with fish paste and almond flakes and Pandan bird’s nest drink.
[vc_single_image image=”119364″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_tta_tabs][vc_tta_section title=”Sharing Menu 1″ tab_id=”1578007643354-91c6701f-a348″][vc_single_image image=”119256″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” title=”Sharing Menu 1″][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Sharing Menu 2″ tab_id=”1578007643374-df4747ab-7fbb”][vc_single_image image=”119447″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center” title=”Sharing Menu 2″][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tabs]
On the check-out page select your Preferred Menu Selection and let us know in the order notes at what Time you would like to come, anytime between 12pm-11pm
[vc_single_image image=”119366″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.