A Match Made In Heaven - Pinot Noir & Roast Duck
Wine & Duck is one of the most classic and popular wine pairings out there.
Each superb on their own but simply exceptional when paired together where an excellent glass wine can highlight the excellence in the roast duck flavours.
Roast duck is among the most indulgent duck preparations, creating a versatile dish that’s tender and delicate yet revealing rich and fatty flavors which go beautifully with Wild Earth’s award winning Pinot Noir.
Born from the rugged Central Otago landscape, Wild Earth is a boutique family owned winery that embraces New Zealand pioneering spirit. Its clay, schist, silty loam soils and alpine climate produces luscious bunches of Pinot pleasure, brimming with fresh red cherries, fresh cut roses, and a little bit of wet earth. Arguably some of the best Pinot Noir values in the world!
Guided by Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenter and expert, experience Wild Earth’s different wine styles that best matches the ever popular Chan Kee Roast duck!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a unique journey through some of the best selection of wines from Wild Earth to be paired with scrumptious roast duck.
The Venue: Chan Kee Roast Duck @ Restaurant Luck Kee Seafood
Home to the famous Chan Kee Roast Duck stall, Luck Kee Seafood is a family-run restaurant that’s down-to-earth corner lot restaurant serving scrumptious and affordable seafood dishes you can enjoy at the same time with Chan Kee’s roast duck!
Luck Kee Seafood has been a mainstay at Taman Paramount for decades and is a household name among neighbourhood regulars who are happy to order without a menu as many do at old school institutions like this. Popular for quick lunches and celebratory dinners, customers are sure to have a fulfilling and satisfying Malaysian Chinese meal at Luck Kee Seafood.
Wild Earth Pinot Gris 2018
– paired with –
Steamed Soon Hock Fish
Wild Earth Chelsea Riesling 2014
– paired with –
Superior Soy Sauce Sea Prawns
Wild Earth Pinot Noir Rose 2019
– paired with –
Prawn Paste Spare Ribs
Wild Earth Pinot Noir 2019
a Special Edition from the Winery
– paired with –
Chan Kee Cantonese Roast Duck
Come and join us, Tuesday, 2 November from 7.00pm – 9.30pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
Seating will be on 4 tables of maximum 6 pax each. No separate tables available.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Restaurant Luck Kee Seafood
2, Jalan 20/16a,
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
*Parking is by the roadside, so please allow yourself plenty of time to find parking.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.