A Michelin Star Night To Remember at Yun House
Foie gras wan ton canapés, double-boiled black chicken soup, braised lobster roll, wagyu beef cubes…These are just some of the treasures awaiting gourmands who’re looking for an unforgettable meal at Yun House this 20 September.
The Michelin-Starred 7 course dinner, created by Yun House’s Executive Chef Jimmy Wong and guest Executive Chef Charles Cheung from Four Seasons Macau showcases an exclusive menu crafted with premium ingredients.
Meanwhile, enjoy the meal with accompanying drinks, including the Signature Yun House Four Seasons Tea, specially selected to elevate the night’s gastronomic experience.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Foie Gras Wan Ton
Mushrooms Dumpling with Truffle Oil
Special Crafted Welcome Drink by Jerry Choo
Chef’s Special Creation Trio
Crispy Scallop with Fresh Pear
Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab in Salt and Pepper
Marinated Red Jelly Fish in Sesame Oil
Signature Yun House Four Seasons Tea
Double Boiled Black Chicken Soup with Fish Maw, Sea Whelks, Dried Scallop and Matsutake Mushrooms
Chef Charles Cheung Signature Dish
Braised Lobster Roll with Asparagus in Supreme Broth
Clarendelle Bordeaux Blanc
Bamboo Pith stuffed with French Spinach, Tomato in Fish Broth
Chef Jimmy Wong Signature Dish
Pan Seared Wagyu Beef Cubes with Bell Pepper
Clarendelle Bordeaux Rouge
Braised Inaniwa Noodles with Air-Dried Shrimps and Onions
Baked Sago Egg Tartlet
Chilled Coffee Pudding
Da Hong Pao
Get your seat at the table today!
[vc_single_image image=”109598″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.