A Night in Piemonte 5 Course Wine Pairing Dinner at Gooddam
UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO CORVID-19.
Let’s go on an Italian trip! For Gooddam’s first dinner from the “Italian Wine – Dinner Series”, focusing on the northern region of Piedmont!
Savour the rich flavour of Piemontese cuisine, with the heavy use of butter, and if you’re a fan of game meats, this is definitely the event for you.
Start with a first course of local caviar, enjoyed together with Piemontese garden tart and rabbit ragu, followed on a wagyu carpaccio with bottarga.
Choose from either braised beef with polenta, or a pancetta-wrapped pork loin for your fourth course, before ending with dessert composed of a peach granita with sabayon and local chocolate.
Gooddam’s kitchen has also collaborated with their Italian wine purveyor Cuore Italiano, each course comes paired with a carefully selected Piemontese wine to bring your tastebuds to new heights come March 18.
[vc_separator border_width=”2″][vc_column width=”1/2″]
Local Caviar, Piemontese Garden Tart
Rabbit Ragù, Gorgonzola Sponge cake
Batsoa, Fermented Yacón Jam
Franciacorta Extra Brut, La Montina
Wagyu Carpaccio, Bottarga, Heirloom Tomato, Plum
Langhe Freisa DOC 2017, Fenocchio
Agnolotti, Oxtail Broth, 36-month Parmigiano, Hazelnut
Sourdough Roll, Cultured Butter, Yacón Syrup
Langhe Nebbiolo DOC 2017, Fenocchio
4TH COURSE (CHOOSE EITHER ONE)
Brasato al Barolo (Braised Beef), Polenta, Salt-Baked Beetroot
Pancetta-Wrapped Pork Loin, Bagnet Verd, Broccoli
Barolo DOCG 2015, Fenocchio
Peach Granita, Sabayon, Lime Leaf Oil
‘Snicker Bar’ – Hazelnut & Semai Chocolate
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”123051″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_separator border_width=”2″]
Just select your preferred dining time (7pm or 730pm) and main course choice (Beef or Pork) upon check-out.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”122929″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.