A Taste Of Spain
Taste some specially selected wines from Spain and have a bite of Tapas from the chef that brought it into Klang Valley’s culinary landscape at TIFA.
Bring your friends and family for a cozy evening of Spanish vibes and wine discovery guided by Lionel Lau, a trained wine and spirits expert, who will share his knowledge on the wines and some wine tasting tips paired with TIFA’s perfect tapas bites.
Come find out why Spanish wines need to be part of your wine collection!
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You may be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate
● Covid-19 RTK Self Test prior to the event is highly encouraged.
● You are encouraged to maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
The Venue: Tifa – Modern European Restaurant & Bar
Tifa is a classic European-inspired restaurant in the city, located on the ground floor of KL Trillion on Jalan Tun Razak.
Come and join us, Tuesday 15 Nov from 6pm – 8pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 6pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 hygiene and sanitization.
Tifa – Modern European Restaurant & Bar
LG-3A, Block C, KL Trillion
338, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/hFEqQNHVvrsjzUXw9
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.