Aged & Ready: A Fine Wine Dinner
Take a sip of history from Burgundy and Bordeaux to Chablis – great wines showing their full splendor after a decade of patient cellaring.
We’ve reached deep into our cellars to bring you a rare chance to appreciate these aged wines at their finest alongside a true dining of the senses, revelling in the nuances of fine Cantonese cuisine.
We will showcase some of the most revered and age-worthy wines of France, from the outstanding 11-year-old Le Clarence Haut Brion to the heavenly sublime 13-year-old Chateau Leoville Barton paired with premium land and sea ingredients curated with much effort by the culinary team of Elegant Inn.
Lionel Lau, one of Malaysia’s most sought-after wine and spirits presenter and expert will be your guide, sharing stories and insights about the wineries as you taste the rich history of great reds from Bordeaux.
Come join us for an evening of magic behind old wines and experience the long life and stories each wine has to tell on the palate.
This is truly an event not to be missed!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated (i.e. 14 days after the receiving second dose of vaccine) to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Oral Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Lionel Lau, a much sought after wine & spirits presenter, trainer and host. He frequently presents at launches, tastings and the like. Having owned and operated the first stand alone wine bar in Malaysia, he will take you on a unique journey through the rich history of great reds from Bordeaux.
The Venue: Elegant Inn Hong Kong Cuisine Restaurant
A place where you’ll experience a true dining of the senses, discovering fresh new tastes, textures and flavours of authentic Hong Kong cuisines prepared with that added touch of finesse from selection of ingredients to final presentation.
Domaine Laroche Chablis 1er Cru Les Beauroys 2015
Silky Egg with Hairy Crab Roe
Golden Fried Fresh Prawn & Pork Beancurd Roll
Chateau Sociando Mallet 2010
Wok Fried Spanish Iberico Pork with Cordyceps Flower & Bitter Melon
Chateau Duhart Milon 2009
Braised Fish Maw & Pork Cartilage with Abalone Sauce
Chateau Leoville Barton 2008
Braised New Zealand Lamb in Claypot
Chateau Haut Brion Le Clarence de Haut-Brion 2010
Claypot Rice with Free Range Chicken & Homemade Twin Sausages
Nutty Sesame Balls
Homemade Banana Red Bean Pancake
Come and join us, Thursday 25 November from 6.00pm – 9.00pm!
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
Seating will be shared on 3 tables of maximum 8 pax each. No separate tables available.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
Elegant Inn Hong Kong Cuisine
2nd Floor, Menara Hap Seng 2,
2.01, Jalan P. Ramlee,
50250 Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.