Altitude presents a Wine Pairing Dinner with Alkoomi
Join Sandy and Rod Hallet, the owners of Alkoomi Wines estate, at the Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur’s Altitude on Level 53, for an exquisite 5-course wine-pairing menu, with the magnificent Kuala Lumpur night skyline as your dinner view.
Alkoomi’s unique combination of gravelly loam soils, warm sunny days and cool nights during the ripening season that produce grapes of intense varietal character and sense of place.
For dinner this Nov 21, enjoy the best of land and sea, with Kumamoto oysters and wagyu ribeye, all prepared by Altitude’s passionate kitchen talents.
[vc_single_image image=”116125″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”]
Our menus are subject to change due to seasonal availability of ingredients.
[vc_single_image image=”116126″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”116132″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.