An Evening With Edouard Moueix at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Join us for a special evening featuring some of the best of Pomerol and Napa Valley by Establishments Jean Pierre Moueix.
A family run company since 1937, they own and produce some of the most prestigious crus in Pomerol and is widely credited for putting Pomerol and Saint Emilion on the map for great wines of the world.
This night will feature a selection of their wines from both Pomerol and Napa Valley and presented by none other than, Edouard Moueix, the grandson of Jean Pierre Moueix.
Jean Pierre Moueix is a real visionary, specialising in the wholesale distribution of many right bank wines. Unlike his competitors, he started to focus on the production side as well through the purchase of well-known Chateaux in the beginning of the 1950’s, such as Magdelaine, La Fleur-Pétrus, Trotanoy, Lagrange and the most famous Chateau Petrus. Jean-Pierre Moueix is credited with placing Pomerol and St. Emilion on the world wine map. His son, Christian, carried on the same vein and ventured into Napa Valley, where he acquired the famed Dominus Estate in 1983.[vc_single_image image=”4236″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Billecart Salmon Brut Réserve
Jiang Nan Combination Platter
Deep Fried Mantis Prawn
Five Spiced Brined Beef Shank
Château La Fleur-Pétrus 2009
Beijing Duck Pancake served with Caviar
Château La Fleur-Pétrus 2000
Braised African Abalone in Rich Brown Sauce with Japanese Sea Cucumber
Napanook by Dominus Estate 2012
Deep Fried Boston Lobster Roll with Foie Gras in Sweet and Sour Sauce
Pan Seared Japanese Kyushu Beef with Chef’s Special Sauce
Dominus by Dominus Estate 2010
Seafood Fried Rice with Pipa Duck
Dominus by Dominus Estate 2001
Sweetened Black Glutinous Rice in Whole Young Coconut
Baked Bird Nest Egg Tart
[vc_single_image image=”4239″ alignment=”center”]Do not miss out on this opportunity of fine cuisine, Brut Réserve, Pomerol and Napa Valley!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.