An Evening with the World Famous Pierre Lurton and Château Cheval Blanc
Join us for this once in a lifetime opportunity to dine and share a glass with itś President Monsieur Pierre Lurton of the famed Lurton family.
Château Cheval Blanc is a complex, powerful perfume wine paired with textures that can feel as soft as polished silk and velvet. Due to its terroir and location that straddles the border of Pomerol and St. Emilion, Cheval Blanc truly combines the best of both worlds.
In the wine of Cheval Blanc, you find the sexy, opulence of Pomerol, coupled with the flamboyance of St. Emilion. The wine is incredibly rich. Yet it’s never heavy. Cheval Blanc can be enjoyed young.
However, it is one of the longest lived Bordeaux wines being produced and what many consider to be amongst the best in Bordeaux and the world.
Château Cheval Blanc ‘Le Petit Cheval’ 2011
Château Cheval Blanc 2009
Château Cheval Blanc 2008
Aged Turbot Filet
Dill and Flowers
Château Cheval Blanc 2005
Black Pepper/Red Wine Reduction
Château Quinault LˈEnclos 2015
Caramelised Carrot Puree
Tonka Bean Sauce
[vc_single_image image=”120124″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Dress Code: Formal
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.