An Insider's Tour of Bordeaux, The World’s Greatest Wine Region
Enjoy 5 Days 4 Nights in Bordeaux under the guidance and expertise of Chris Low. Being at the center of a major wine-growing and wine-producing region, Bordeaux remains a prominent powerhouse and exercises significant influence on the wine industry, worldwide.
In addition to visiting different Châteaux in the area, this trip will will also take you through the Saint-Émilion Village (an Unesco protected site). The Saint-Emilion is a charming medieval village located in the heart of the famous Bordeaux wine area. It is a very unique site with world-famous wineries, fine wine, beautiful architecture and great monuments.
The schedule below is tentative and the final schedule and exact names of the Châteaux you will be visiting will be announced one month before your trip!
To ensure the quality of the Châteaux visits and tastings, no more than 4 visits will be scheduled per day.
There are very limited spots available for this once in a lifetime trip, so reserve your seat by paying a deposit of RM5000 by 30 August 2019. The balance payment of RM15,000 is required 30 days prior to departure to confirm your seat![vc_video link=”https://youtu.be/MyNNt2NcaDk”][vc_text_separator title=”Schedule”]
Sunday 15 September
Pick Up at Bordeaux Mérignac Airport and Hotel Check-In in Bordeaux. Free and Easy.
Monday 16 September
Visit the Cellar of a Grand Cru Classes Château at Saint-Émilion followed by Lunch with a Château representative
Visit Saint-Émilion Village, which is an Unesco protected site
Visit and Dinner with a Château representative
Hotel Check-In in Bordeaux
Tuesday 17 September
Visit the Cellar of a Grand Cru Classes in Grave followed by Lunch with a Château representative
Visit a Grand Cru Classes Château at Pauliac followed by Dinner
Wednesday 18 September
Visit a Grand Cru Classes Château in Margaux followed by Lunch
Visit a Grand Cru Classes Cellar in St Julien followed by Dinner
Thursday 19 September
Visit a Grand Cru Classes Château at Pauliac
Dinner with a Grand Cru Classes Château at Pauliac
Friday 20 September
Day Trip to the Bay of Arcachon.
Visit of the largest sand dune in Europe
Saturday 21 September
[vc_hoverbox image=”5724″ primary_title=”Chris Low Kam Loong CHT” hover_title=”Chris Low Kam Loong CHT”]Chris Low Kam Loong CHT holds a Diploma of Hospitality Management, advance wine education from the Wine and Spirits Education Trust, United Kingdom and a certification of Certified Hospitality Trainer from American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA). He has also received his title as Commandeur D’Honneur de L’Odre du Bontemps, from Bordeaux, France and serves as the Chancellor of the Jurade of Saint-Emilion in Malaysia since 2018.[/vc_hoverbox][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”6595″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.