An Italian Affair Wine Dinner at Signature by the Hill at The Roof
Join us for an exclusive four hands dinner featuring Chef Yi-Fan Chu (USA), Chef Danial Thorbly (UK), Mr. Fraser Jones (ZONIN1821 Wine Ambassador).
A decadent affair has arrived on the picturesque Signature by the Hill at the Roof. To have two formidable chefs from two different countries cooking up a storm, it is a rare opportunity indeed for you to taste their exquisite 5-course Italian cuisines in one seating!
About Chef Danial Thorbly:
Born in Asia and grounded with strong family roots in Britain, Chef Danial’s curiosity about cuisine began as a child. Deeply inspired by the memories of his grandmother’s seaside kitchen in Britain, he started pursuing his interest in cooking at a young age and earned his baccalaureate in Culinary Arts from the University of Toulouse.
After graduating, he worked in major cities such as London, Paris, New York, including the Michelin-starred restaurant The French Laundry in Napa Valley, California. Danial now resides at Signature as the head chef where he will helm the kitchen and create exciting flavours showcasing contemporary food paired with his passion and inspiration for the cuisine.[vc_single_image image=”7027″ alignment=”center”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Smoked Butter with Assorted Bread
Lightly seared Yellowtail served with fresh local greens, finished off with Prosecco vinaigrette and Monk-Fish Caviar
ZONIN PROSECCO DOC CUVÈE 1821
Unagi with Scrambled Eggs & Ossetra Caviar
A simple yet indulgent dish, bringing out the best of the Unagi and accompanied well with Ossetra Caviar
ROCCA DI MONTEMASSI CALASOLE VERMENTINO MAREMMA TOSCANA DOC
Marinated & Braised Beef Cheeks
Slowly cooked beef cheeks, local sauteed spinach, Dukkah rounded off with saffron potatoes and chipotle
ROCCA DI MONTEMASSI LE FOCAIE MAREMMA TOSCANA DOC CASTELLO DI ALBOLA ACCIAIOLO TOSCANA IGT
Rhubarb Bakewell Tart
An English rhubarb tart with crumble paired with homemade gula melaka ice cream
ZONIN VENTITERRE MOSCATO IGT
[vc_single_image image=”7028″ alignment=”center”]Mark your calendar for this exciting, not-to-be-missed event!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.