ATAS Sunday Brunch in November
It’s a late, lazy Sunday morning. Rather than agonise over where to eat, why not head down memory lane at ATAS and delight in nostalgic Malaysian brunch favourites, done up in a contemporary style!
Enjoy a colourful and varied selection of Peninsula Malaysia’s favourite savoury dishes, comprising handpicked ingredients and local produce, and creatively brought together by the talented kitchen team.
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_single_image image=”113629″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_column width=”1/2″]
potato masala, murukku, yoghurt
Hainan French Toast
kaya, chicken floss
Rolled Rice Noodles
salted fish, coconut
Beef Brisket Spring Roll
curry leaves, onion, tomato glaze
Fried Prawn Bao
Chicken Rice Ball
green chili, rose apple
Corn Fed Chicken
crispy garlic, green chili
Jasmine Rice Salad
Slow Cooked Young Banana Curry
Liquid Nitrogen Strawberry Ice-Cream
Raspberry and Rose Macaron
Dark Chocolate and Roselle Éclair
Glutinous Rice and Kaya
Bubur Cha Cha
gula melaka, coconut
Jackfruit Tart Tatin
Dishes will be served in sequential courses throughout the day.
Additional dishes can be ordered.
Let ATAS take you on a trip, rediscovering the authentic tastes, cooking styles and local ingredients and spices that is the country’s culinary heritage.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.