Auspicious 3-Course Set Lunch at Ebisu, Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy an auspicious 3-course set lunch with a Japanese twist at Ebisu this Chinese New Year!
Whether it’s tossing vegetables in the air in a bid for good luck, slurping down long noodles to lock in prosperity and long life, or digging into a whole fish to ensure fortune and abundance, fortuitous dishes are all around as we edge closer to the Lunar New Year.
Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur ushers in the Lunar New Year with a series of celebration menus jam-packed with all the “lucky foods” of this season. [vc_separator]
S T A R T E R | 先付
Fresh Salmon & Tuna served with “Yee Sang Style” Salad
MA I N D I S H | メイン
Cold Green Tea Noodle with Bonito Sauce served with Prawn & Vegetables Tempura
D E S S E R T | デザート
Green Tea Ice Cream served with Sliced Fresh Fruits
[vc_separator]Upon check-out select the preferred date you would like to enjoy this auspicious lunch![vc_single_image image=”6004″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.