Australian Degustation Dinner with Chef Habgood at Gobo Upstairs Lounge
Join Gobo Upstairs Lounge and Grill, for a 5-course Degustation Dinner this Oct 24!
It’s the start of Australian Week here, and what better way to kick it off than a menu that shows off Australian fare, created specially by guest Chef Aaron Habgood, the executive chef at Shangri-La Hotel, the Marina Cairns.
You can also opt to pair select wine South Australian wines with the degustation menu, for a little extra. Seating is very limited, so do hurry!
Chicken Liver Parfait, Caramelised Apples, Toast (A)
Grant Burge Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay (Optional Wine Pairing)
Light Pea Custard, Chardonnay Spiked Shaved Root Vegetables (A) (V)
Wakefield Promised Land Chardonnay (Optional Wine Pairing)
Poached Bug Tail, Tomatoes, Shellfish Vinaigrette, Dill Sponge
Wakefield Estate Pinot Noir (Optional Wine Pairing)
Roasted Loin of Lamb, Bon Bon of Shoulder, Potatoes, Peas, Yoghurt
Pan Fried Barramundi, Saffron Risotto, Pickled Fennel, Citrus
Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Butter Poached Prawn, Onion Ketchup, Potato Galette
Grant Burge Cameron Vale Cabernet Sauvignon (Optional Wine Pairing)
Strawberries, Basil, Meringue, Vanilla Cream
Petaluma Clare Adelaide Hills Riesling (Optional Wine Pairing)
(A) Alcohol (V) Vegetarian
[vc_single_image image=”113995″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”114325″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Upon check-out add on wine pairing at an additional RM110nett per person!
[vc_single_image image=”113994″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”113993″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.