Baby Steps Latte Art with Emery School of Coffee
Ever wondered how your barista does your latte tulip so effortlessly, or even more intricate designs like roses, so perfectly?
Wonder no more, and join Emery School of Coffee in “Baby-Steps Latte Art”, where you’ll learn barista basics such as frothing milk correctly and creating basic patterns for your cafe latte in this 3 hour, hands-on workshop.
As the title says, it’s “Baby-Steps”, suitable for anyone, even those with no experience! Get your tickets today!
At Emery School of Coffee (ESC), we invite you to experience specialty coffee with us. ESC strives to make specialty coffee appealing, familiar and inclusive to consumers from all walks of life.
At the training lab, we offer leisure coffee workshops, in-house certification programs, private training & consultation, as well as the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) sanctioned courses.
At the coffee lounge, we strive to create a quality coffee experience by serving enjoyable and easy-to-drink cuppa to everyone who walks through our door.
You Will Learn the Following
- The importance and function of crema
- Pour and perfect your latte art skills up with up to 18 cups of coffee in a session
- Learn how to stretch and forth milk for latte art
- Learn the basics of free pour latte art pattern, such as tulip, heart and rosettas
- Learn how to choose the right milk for your cafe latte
- Learn how to make creative designs on your coffee using various tools
- Learn to master the perfect milk temperature for your coffee
Come join us every Saturday until 30 January from 2.30pm to 5.30pm!
Dress Code: Casual
* No experience required
* All courses are conducted by internationally certified, world renowned trainer
* We maintain a small student-trainer ratio to ensure optimal learning
Emery School of Coffee,
23-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6C,
Putra Point Business Centre,
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.