Bakar Week X Jing Ze in November
Jing Ze Contemporary Asian Restaurant goes back to basics, using fire in a primal cooking style with Bakar Week!
Experience an exclusive, six-item menu, live-fired tableside this November 5 till 10, at Jing Ze, where Chef Nicholas Scorpion revisits simple traditional recipes, giving them a modern twist and creating new recipes in the process.
[vc_single_image image=”115194″ alignment=”center”]
Grilled Oyster / Red Nam Jim
Chicken Liver Mousse / Szechuan Oil / Mulberry Jam
Tuna Tataki / Horseradish Cream / Pickled Veg / Sesame Cracker
Seabass / Menega Bakar Glaze / Kecombrang Sauce
Wagyu Rump Cap / JZ Secret Glaze / Horseradish
Romaine Hearts / Ikan Bilis / Roast Nuts
Hurry as seats are limited!
[vc_single_image image=”115193″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.