Barolo “The King of Wines” Tasting at Soleil
A tasting event that every wine lover should attend, where you’ll be able to taste five different wines from Barolo, one of the 11 communes that make up the wine-producing region of Piedmont in Italy.
Barolo wines are solely composed of Nebbiolo, a small, thin-skinned grape varietal that’s high in acids and tannins, which results in a flavour that’s earthy and strong, yet fresh and fruity.
At this tasting, compare the nuances between five different Barolo wines, some of which were bottled more than 20 years ago!
Barolo Bussia, Parusso Amando 2011
Barolo Pajana, Domenico Clerico 2006
Barolo Cerequio, Roberto Voerzio 1997
Barolo La Serra, Roberto Voerzio 1997
Barolo Brunate, Roberto Voerzio 1997
[vc_single_image image=”115698″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”115689″ alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
[vc_single_image image=”5779″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.