Bastille Day Celebration
Celebrate Bastille Day with a true French affair! A French gastronomic experience with 6 wines paired with 11 typical regional French tapas brought to you by Chef Jean Michel of Cuisine Boleh and Delia Wines!
Born in France, Chef Jean was primarily inspired by his father to embark on this exhilarating culinary journey. Throughout his career, Chef Jean broadened his repertoire as a lecturer at Taylor’s University, a consultant for St Regis, and a pastry chef at Song Saa Private Island Resort in Cambodia. His experience was intensified when he cooked for Sophie Marceau, a famous French actress, and Queen Elizabeth II in Toulouse, France. Currently living and settling in Malaysia, Chef Jean explores on ‘nouvelle cuisine’, characterised by an eclectic cooking style of freshness, lightness, and delicate dishes.
Bastille Day is a holiday celebrating the storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789, Bastille was a military fortress and prison. The storming was a violent uprising that helped usher in the French Revolution, Bastille Day surely demands a tribute to those revolutionary leaders with a Francophile feast!
Limited slots available so buy your ticket today![vc_text_separator title=”Menu” color=”blue” border_width=”2″]
Domaine Delobel Sauvignon Blanc Vintage 2016
Mini Croque Monsieur
Domaine de la Sanglieres Rosé Prestige Lalond 2016
Soupe à l’Oignon
Domaine Rolly Gassmann Riesling Millesime 2014
Boeuf Bourguignon, Riz Pilaf
Domaine Xavier Besson-Givry 1er Cru Les Grands Pretans 2015
Château Ferthis Cuvée Prestige 2015
Mini Lemon Tart Meringué
[vc_separator color=”blue” border_width=”2″]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.