Be Curious with Chef Nathalie
Brand Ambassador Pierre Boyer and Chef Nathalie from Nathalie Gourmet Studio put together a wonderful treat for 50 excited and curious guests. Not only was the ambience complete with unexpected treats of smoke and mirrors, the dishes specially designed by Chef Nathalie were unique and filled with surprises. “What you see is not what you think it is”. Martell’s range of cognacs from Martell VSOP, Martell Cordon Bleu, Martell Cordon Bleu Extra to Martell XO were all carefully selected and paired with each course. A delightful and flavourful experience!
Be Curious and explore new experiences at H.O.M.E. by Martell.
Step into a world of unexpected treats, flavours and surprises at H.O.M.E. by Martell. From floor to ceiling entrance to exit, the pop-up will be riddled with puzzles, secret rooms, and optical illusions that challenge guests to look beyond appearances and explore Martell cognac with a ‘Be Curious’ twist.
Indulge in a specially-crafted dinner by acclaimed Chef Nathalie from Nathalie Gourmet Studio. Brand Ambassador Pierre Boyer pairs this fine food with great Martell cognacs followed by a hands-on cocktail-making session to learn the art of becoming a mixologist.
Exclusively for our clients, purchase any 6 bottles of Martell cognac and receive 2 TICKETS FREE (Normal Price: RM390)!
30 seats available. Simply make the purchase and we will send your ticket via email separately.
Martell Be Curious Menu by Chef Nathalie
Paired with Martell VSOP neat or with tonic
Cherry Chérie Garden
Paired with Martell Cordon Bleu
Crusty Cloud Surprise
Paired with Martell Cordon Bleu Extra
Paired with Martell XO
Yin & Yang Delight
Paired with Martell XO
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.