Beginners Guide to Espresso with Emery School of Coffee
There’s nothing like a well-drawn espresso, or a rich, steaming cappuccino, so why not come for a beginner’s course on espresso and cappuccino making?
Join Emery School of Coffee, for a 3-hour hands-on workshop, to learn about making an espresso, how to froth milk, and assembling the different coffee beverages in your typical cafe setting.
Even if you’re a newbie with no experience, this course is suitable for anyone.
At Emery School of Coffee (ESC), we invite you to experience specialty coffee with us. ESC strives to make specialty coffee appealing, familiar and inclusive to consumers from all walks of life.
At the training lab, we offer leisure coffee workshops, in-house certification programs, private training & consultation, as well as the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) sanctioned courses.
At the coffee lounge, we strive to a create quality coffee experience by serving enjoyable and easy-to-drink cuppa to everyone who walks through our door.
You Will Learn the Following
- Familiarising the espresso machine and grinder
- Choosing the right beans for your espresso
- Choosing the right grinder to make espressos
- Correct dosing, distribution, and tamping techniques
- Dialing in the grinder
- Tasting espressos
- Definition of espresso
- Concepts of over and under-extraction in coffee
- Milk frothing for cafe latte and cappuccino
- Assembling milk beverages, such as cafe latte, cappuccino and flat white
- Various drinks menu preparation
Come join us every weekend until 31 January from 10am to 2pm!
Dress Code: Casual
* All courses are conducted by internationally certified, world renowned trainer
* We maintain a small student-trainer ratio to ensure optimal learning
Emery School of Coffee
23-1, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6C,
Putra Point Business Centre,
47650 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.