Bijan "Simply Malay" Buffet
The fasting month of Ramadan is a wonderful time to rediscover Malay food heritage from traditional yesteryear recipes to modern renditions of classic dishes all at one time.
As per Bijan’s tradition, our new Head Chef Razis and his assistant Chef Ujang have planned a great menu for this holy month. Our theme “Simply Malay” is about showcasing some of our unique, rich and hearty traditional Malay food that warms the soul.[vc_single_image image=”8383″ alignment=”center”]This year, our chefs will be focusing on a variety of carving and grilled items such as Lidah Salai-in-house smoked beef tongue, Ikan Kerapu-roasted garoupa in banana leaves, Satay Udang-prawn satay, Satay Sotong-squid satay, Satay Perut-tripes satay, Kaki Kambing-roasted leg of lamb and many more!
Other “all time” old favourites to look forward to are Keropok Lekor, Laksa Negeri, Asam Pedas, Daging Tetel, Sup Tulang Rusuk, Salai Lemak Sembilang-smoked catfish, Salai Rimau Menangis-in-house smoked beef striploin, Pasembor, to name just a few.[vc_single_image image=”8436″ alignment=”center”]A Ramadan that will tempt the palate, fire the imagination, satisfy the most adventurous appetite and cherished moments with family & friends “breaking fast” together with 3 specially tailored menus with each menu rotating every 3 days during the Ramadan promotion![vc_single_image image=”8384″ alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”8438″ alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.