Bodegas Campillo Night
Join us for a dinner of indulgence with a perfectly curated fine Cantonese cuisine matched with the best collection of exquisite wines from Bodega Campillo.
Campillo arose from a dream of creating a winery surrounded by vineyards, thus transferring the concept of Château to the land of Rioja wine.Its wines are born in the best area of Rioja Alavesa and are known as wines with character and personality, made in a modern style; powerful, rich and elegant.
Tonight, we will take you on a journey to find out the secrets of Campillo by sampling their wines beginning with a glass of Campillo Fermentado Blanco alongside Ming Ren Xuan’s Trio Dim-Sum Platter before moving onto Steamed Giant Grouper Fish Fillet paired Campillo Rose.
We will then serve the highlight of the night – Campillo’s award winning Campillo Raro and Grand Reserva – as you dine on succulent grilled Australian Lamb Rack with Cumin and Mince Garlic and Ming Ren Xuan’s decadent Signature Fried Rice with Assorted Seafood – a sumptuous end to the meal.
Come experience a feast of flavours!
Seats are limited (coz we take Covid-19 SOPS seriously), so hurry and get your tickets today!
Dinner starts at 7.00pm Sharp – Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm
COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Your health and safety is our Top Priority.
All guests MUST adhere to these Covid-19 SOPs:
● You must be fully-vaccinated to attend this event. You will be required to present your MySejahtera digital vaccination certificate prior to entry.
● You will be required to undergo a Covid-19 RTK Self-Test (self-test kits will be provided by organisers) on the spot for screening purposes prior to entry. Testing is compulsory so please ensure you arrive at the venue 20 minutes earlier for testing.
● You must maintain physical distance and use face masks when not seated at the table.
● Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
● Avoid attending the event if you are feeling unwell.
Guests who do not adhere to Covid-19 SOPs and/or guests who have tested positive for Covid-19 during the screening process, will not be granted entry to the event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
Tasting will be guided by Chris Low, a trained in wine and spirits expert by the Wine & Spirits Education Trust and an Honorary Commander of the Order of Bordeaux Bontemps. With more than twenty years of experience in fine food, wines and hospitality, Chris serves as the Chancellor for the Jurade of Saint Emilion in Malaysia and is also the founder of MyWine Club, an association of wine connoisseurs in Malaysia where he shares his love & knowledge of Bordeaux wines!
The Venue: 名人軒 Ming Ren Xuan Restaurant
Elegantly decorated, MingRenXuan offers fine Cantonese cuisine, which is considered one of the four great traditional cuisines of China. MingRenXuan uses top-quality ingredients to create dishes that blend modern cooking techniques with traditional Chinese ideas on food and nutrition.
Occupying the third floor of Avenue K, the chic dining space has a classy wine lounge – the first in Malaysia for a Chinese restaurant, and a few extravagant VIP rooms that has spectacular views of the KLCC Twin Towers. Diners can expect exquisitely prepared food, faultless service and an impressive wine list.
Campillo Fermentado Blanco
– paired with –
MRX Trio Dim-Sum Platter
Steamed Siew Mai with Baby Abalone
Steamed Vegetables Dumplings with Assorted Mushroom
Deep-fried Carrot Dumplings stuffed with Minced Meat and Mushrooms
– paired with –
Steamed Giant Grouper Fish Fillet with Fresh Bean Curd Stick and Minced Garlic
Stir-fried Japanese Scallops with Fresh Vegetables
Campillo Grand Reserva
& Campillo Raro
– paired with –
Grilled Australian Lamb Rack with Cumin and Mince Garlic
MRX’s Signature Fried Rice with Assorted Seafood
Sweetened Snow Fungus with Ginseng and Red Date
Come and join us, Friday, 6 May from 7.00pm – 10pm!
Guest Registration opens at 6.15pm
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Punctuality: The event will start promptly at 7pm sharp. No exceptions. We will not wait nor extend the time for latecomers. We highly encourage guests to allocate sufficient time to secure a carpark spot & arrive at least 20 mins earlier for your Covid-19 Screening Self-Test.
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only. Menu and seating at this event is on a shared basis.
All dine-in experiences will adhere strictly to protocols which include Covid-19 screening procedures, social distancing, hygiene, sanitization and registration.
名人軒 Ming Ren Xuan Restaurant
Avenue K, L3-5, Level 3,
156, Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Book Your Spot
- We (and the organizers) will adhere to all government guidelines with regards to social distancing due to COVID-19. Any issues in this regard will be handled by the organizers at the venue.
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make changes, revisions and amendments to the experience without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket for any type of reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.