Celebration of Food And Art at Manja
Manja is celebrating Holi Festival with food and art! We will be pampering you with 7 courses of indulgent food and providing you painting supplies and canvas. Our guest art instructor Malar will be present to guide you through art exploration.
Make merry with the colors of love on Holi. We are celebrating the Festival of Holi with you through Art & Food. We will be pampering you with 7 courses of indulgent food and providing you painting supplies and canvas. Our guest art instructor Malar will be present to guide you. Come join us to celebrate Holi Festival on Thursday, 21st March 2019, 7pm to 11pm at Manja, Old Malaya.
Malar is an art instructor with 12 years experience, her passion for art stems from its ability to tell the story of a culture, an era, a feeling or an individual; it’s ability to reach out and touch the emotions of the observer. Through the art parties she organises, guests get to share her love for the arts, while at the same time exploring and discovering their own individual artistic expression.[vc_single_image image=”7553″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”]Lock down your seat today![vc_single_image image=”7554″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.