Champagne and Cognac Pairing Dinner at Sofitel Damansara
The Houses of Champagne G.H. Mumm and Perrier-Jouët as well as Martell Cognac House invite you to an epicurean journey at Sofitel Damansara.
Chef Kim Gates’ finest food will be expertly paired by brand ambassador Jean-Baptiste Gourvil who will teach you how to highlight the richness and complexity of these iconic Maisons of the French heritage. The pairing dinner will be preceded by a laidback welcome cocktail by the pool.
The 18th edition of Le French Festival (LFF), presented by G.H. Mumm, is making a comeback this year from 4th April to 12th May – bringing along a month filled with a brand new and captivating line-up of French films and mouth-watering gastronomic events.[vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Tuna ‘Ventresca’, ½ Fine Green Beans, ½ Poached Egg,½ Baby Potatoes,½ Salted Anchovy, ½ Baby Cos|Shallots
Veloute de Pois Verts
Green Pea Veloute with Scallop and Caviar
Sole Meuniere (A)
Sole Fish Fillet Meuniere Style, ½ Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, ½ Garlic Parsley Cream
Panna Cotta (D)
Exotic Fruits Panna Cotta,½ Passion Fruit Foam
Lock down your seat at the table today!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.