Champagne Masterclass - French Festival Exclusive Edition
Discover all the secrets of the Nectar of Gods this 10th of April!
Jean-Baptiste Gourvil, Ambassador for the prestigious houses of champagne G.H. Mumm and Perrier-Jouet, will guide you through a tasting of some of the most refined champagnes.
But that’s not all! The most daring guests will try their hand at the traditional way of opening champagne bottles: sabrage! Join us for this moment of laidback conviviality.
[vc_single_image image=”123120″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.