Chancellery of Jurade of Saint Emilion Malaysia and Chateau Angelus Dinner
The Jurade of Saint Emilion were once civil administrators over Saint Emilion town in medieval times, but have since been resuscitated in 1948 as a group of ambassadors dedicated to promoting the region’s wines far and wide.
This Nov 21, the Jurade de Saint Emilion and Four Season Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s Yun House is collaborating to bring you the Château Angelus & Jurade Saint Emilion Malaysia Dinner.
Enjoy a five-course dinner pairing innovative Chinese cuisine with wines that showcase Saint Emilion’s strict wine standards and unique terroir.
Pickled Cucumber | Chili Paste | Amstur Caviar | Cold Leaf
Double Boiled Pumpkin Broth
Kampung Chicken | Dried Scallop | Chinese Dates | Shaved Truffles
Crispy Sea Cucumber
Steamed Alaskan Crab Meat | Rice Noodle | Thick Superior Stock | Asparagus | Red Vinegar
Braised Wagyu Beef Cheeks
Celery | Fried Lobster Paste | X.O Sauce
Brûlée of Chinese Almond Crème
Double Boiled Bird’s Nest | Papaya | Trigona Honey
Chardonnay by Hubert de Boüard 2018
N° 3 D’Angélus Saint-Emilion Grand Cru 2015
Le Carillon De L’Angelus 2014
Château Bellevue 2012
Château Angélus 2015
Château Angélus 2006
[vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”112584″ alignment=”center”]
Spaces are limited, so do book your place today!
Please take note that this event is non halal and is restricted to a minimum age of 21 years and above only.
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.