Château Palmer Wine Dinner at The Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
An exclusive dinner at The Four Season Hotel Kuala Lumpur paired with the exquisite wines from Château Palmer!
Château Palmer produces a sensuous wine of beauty. Everything that makes up a great Bordeaux wine is found in Palmer. Complex aromatics filled with spice, truffle, violets, spring flowers, earth and leather scents. Full bodied and rich, this wine personifies elegance in a Bordeaux wine.
Château Palmer and its Alter Ego are the two wines produced by the estate. Alter Ego made its debut with the 1998 vintage. As Alter Ego comes from different plots than Palmer and is produced with a different blend than the Grand Vin, Château Palmer does not view this as a second wine. They produce and market the wine as its own, unique wine.
“Château Palmer’s wines don’t explode on the palate. There’s no ostentation, it’s about moderation. Taking the time to appreciate them, in their every nuance.” – Thomas Duroux[vc_text_separator title=”Wine Selection”]
Château Palmer 1998
Classic. Both literally and figuratively, little or nothing could cloud this vintage. Because apart from a little rain in September, the grapes were treated to warm and dry weather, ideal for attaining optimal ripeness.
Château Palmer 2005
A historic vintage. An exceptional drought, the like of which had not seen since 1976, created extremely low yields, and above all, strong concentrations in the grapes and juice bursting with aromas. A great wine was the inevitable result.
Château Palmer 2008
After cold and wet weather from mid-March to late June, this vintage was saved by the return of the sun, which allowed the later-maturing grapes to ripen quietly and harmoniously.
Alter Ego Palmer 2010
And then there were two! Rarely are there two consecutive exceptional vintages, but after the excellent 2009, favourable weather and a long blending process helped to make 2010 into a remarkable vintage.
Alter Ego Palmer 2014
A historic wine. Marking the bicentenary of the estate taking Major General Palmer’s name, this vintage is proof of Palmer’s relentless innovation. No sulfur was added to the harvested grapes, allowing the terroir to express all its complexity.
Carpaccio de Coquilles Saint – Jacques
Foamy Du Barry Whey | Beluga Sturgeon Caviar | Red Amaranth
Escalope de Foie Gras Poché en Saumure
Hazelnut Tarte Fine | Caramelised Apples in Cider | Duck Prosciutto | Raw Honey | Banyuls Air
Consommé de Homard Fumé
Smoked Bouillon | Lobster Ravioli | Raw Parisian Daïkon Root | Sea Lettuce Oil
Sorbet à la Rhubarbe Rôtie
Roasted Rhubarb Sorbet | Elderflower Gelee
Tournedos de Lotte
Roasted Monkfish | Saffron Concentrated Fishbone Stock | Bouillabaisse | Caramelized Kidney Beans
Filet de Boeuf Piqué à l’ail
White Asparagus | Snails Petits Gris | Garlic Leaf Puree | Bordelaise Jus | Caracotte Potatoes
Choux Pastry | Nutella Ice Cream | Hazelnut Soil
[vc_separator]All that remains of the Château Palmer 1998 is only available at The Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, savour it during this delectable dinner, knowing it may be one of the last times you can! [vc_single_image image=”7584″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.