Château Pontet-Canet Wine Dinner at Beta
Together with the cozy surroundings of Beta KL and Justine Tesseron, co-owner of Château Pontet-Canet enjoy four different expressions, Millesime 2000, 2009 Vintage, 2012 Vintage, 2016 Vintage, paired with four courses of modern Malaysian cuisine.
BETA is a brainchild of five dynamic individuals who are also behind the vibrant Modern European restaurant, [email protected] In Greek, BETA means the number 2, a representation of the second outlet and in the Malaysian context, it is a royal salutation for kings or sultans, which basically means ‘I’ or ‘me’. “We push the boundaries of local cuisine with creativity and innovation to bring familiar flavors within an unexpected food presentation.” – Head Chef Raymond Tham.
Chateau Pontet Canet produces what many people call the most popular and in-demand Bordeaux wine of the appellation. Pontet Canet is a powerful Bordeaux wine. It’s concentrated, balanced, tannic and charming as well.
The recent success of Pontet Canet is due to the current management of the estate by Alfred Tesseron who is helped by the director, Jean-Michel Comme. Since Alfred Tesseron took over running the estate in 1994, the property has continued to improve year after year. Even though Pontet is only a Fifth Growth, they are producing wines at the level of the best Second Growths and in some vintages, as good as the Firsts. Based on the current prices for the wines of Pontet Canet, the market agrees.
Situated next to Mouton Rothschild, Tesseron has inspired others on both banks to work more organically as well as consider biodynamic farming. To illustrate this point, in 2010, Chateau Pontet Canet became the first major Bordeaux wine producer to earn the official Agence Bio (AB) organic certification.[vc_single_image image=”5554″ img_size=”medium”][vc_text_separator title=”Menu”]
Tiger Prawn | Pomelo | Torch Ginger Flower
Château Pontet Canet 2000
Mushroom | Garlic | Charcoal
Château Pontet Canet 2009
Duck Leg | Potato | Roti Canai
Château Pontet Canet 2013
Beef Short-ribs | Sarawak Pepper | Betel
Château Pontet Canet 2016
Chocolate | Earl Grey
Lock down your seat at the table!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.