Chef Around the World with Ghee Hiang at Teels Heritage Cafe
Teels Heritage presents Chefs Around the World with Ghee Hiang!
This special evening features Chef Founder Gilles Marx from AMUZ Gourmet Restaurant, Jakarta and Maïtres Cuisiniers de France (Master Chef of France).[vc_text_separator title=”French Gastronomy Dinner”]
Light Creamed Chestnut Soup,
White Truffle Essence
Sake Poached King Prawns & Compressed Watermelon Salad,
Green Apple Jelly, Mango Salsa, Orange-Fennel & Frisée Lettuce
Pan-Seared Duck Liver Foie Gras,
Rocket & Butternut Risotto, Fried Sage & Ghee Hiang Pure Sesame Oil
Whole Barramundi, Baked in Sea-Salt Crust,
Ghee Hiang Pure Sesame Oil Sautéed Baby Spinach, Steamed Potatoes & Beurre Blanc Sauce
Slow Roasted Black Angus Beef Tenderloin,
Roasted, Herbed Bone Marrow, Baby Carrots Variation & Bordelaise Jus
AMUZ Délices au Chocolat Amer et Framboises;
Valrhona Guanaja Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Glazing, Fresh Raspberry & Raspberry Sorbet
Coffee / Tea
Get your seat at the table today a French Gastronomy Dinner![vc_single_image image=”107918″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.