Chef Photographer Andy Ong presents an Omakase Wine Pairing Menu
The Brotherhood of Jurade is back for an exclusive wine pairing dinner with Chef Photographer Andy Ong! Six wines from the Saint-Emilion region (UNESCO World Heritage Site) are carefully paired with an Omakase Menu![vc_text_separator title=”Omakase Menu”]
Smoke Pork Neck Mango Salad (little 🌶)
Deep Fried Pork Tendon
Clear Water Cabbage & Pea Sprout | 开水白菜
Salted Chilli Cuttlefish 🐙
Crispy Chicken 🐓
Pan Fried Oyster w Honey | 蜜賤金𧐢
Fish Sauce Treadfin Ichiyaboshi | 油浸魚露馬友一夜干
King Sauce Prawn 🦐
Black Truffle Yee Mee
Water Chestnut Dessert | 馬蹄露
[vc_separator][vc_text_separator title=”Wine Selection”]
Domaine Forget-Brimont 1er Cru Champagne Brut NV
* Selected by Japan Airlines
Located in Reims à Ludes, a 7th generation family-owned champagne winery, comprises 19 hectares of prime Pinot Noir vineyards,
planted mainly on the Grand Cru rated sites of Mailly-Champagne and Verzenay in the Montagne de Reims region.
Château Angelus 1983
Their vineyard cover 39 hectares with 27 of those classified with first growth status. With some vines dating back to 1918, is is widely recognised as one of the foremost wines in the world.
Château Figeac 1985
1st Great Classified Growth of Saint-Emilion and it offers the elegance and refinement of the greatest Bordeaux wines. Its origins date back to the 2nd century AD and the estate’s location is remarkable, as are its outstanding terroir and history, which is inextricably linked to that of Saint-Émilion.
Château Beauséjour Duffau 1989
Its single plot vineyard sits at the top of the Montagne Saint-Émilion, a perfect example of the appellation with vines averaging 35 years and some much older.
Château Pavie 1990
This is the largest Saint-Émilion 1er Grand Cru Classé, with over 35 hectares of vineyards located exclusively on the Saint-Émilion Côtes. Pavie is situated south-east of the village of Saint-Émilion and its vineyards lie on a south-facing slope of the famous limestone plateau.
Château Troplong Mondot 2005
Ranked Premier Grand Cru Classé B in the Classification of Saint-Émilion wine. It occupies a great terroir situated on top of the Saint Emilion plateau and slopes, at an elevation that allows views of the entire village.
Delord Armagnac 25 years
A prime 30 hectare vineyard in the heart of the Bas Armagnac, (widely known as the 1st Cru), they have been distilling, ageing and blending their eaux-de-vie the exact same way for generations. Their ageing cellars contain Armagnacs dating back to 1904.
[vc_single_image image=”7673″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”]A specially curated omakase menu paired with delectable old wines experience, not to be missed!
Book Your Spot
- Please note that the organizers reserve the right to make amendments to the experience without any prior notifications. Such changes will be reflected on the experience’s page accordingly.
- Each organizer reserves the right to cancel the experience, purchasers will be informed and the organizer will inform DiineOut of their decision on potential refunds or credit.
- If the purchaser would like to cancel their ticket(s) for any reason, the decision of the organizer will be considered final.
- If it is proven beyond doubt that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to the experience. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued.
- The experience will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as it starts. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.